You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
You must list the rules and display the award.
You must add 7 facts about yourself.
You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
7 facts about myself–
1. I’ve attended the same school since kindergarden. I’m graduating next year!
2. I’m a night owl. Waking up in the morning is probably one of the hardest parts of my day.
3. I’m an only child so my two dogs are the closest things I consider to having siblings.
4. I love traveling and I wish I could do it more! I’ve visited a total of 7 countries so far.
5. I’m a vegetarian and have been all my life. This may come as a surprise since a lot of people seem to associate Indians with vegetarianism but I’m the only other person in my group of friends to be one.
6. I find it really hard to read books after watching their movie/TV adaptations- one of the main reasons why I never ended up reading the Harry Potter books or ended up completing the GOT book.
7. I love cooking and I like to believe I’m fairly good at it even though my cooking skills are pretty limited. Hopefully I can expand them a bit next year during the couple of free months I will have before college!
BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD
I would like to thank bookmarkedreading for the nomination.
Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
How did this blog originate?
I had actually first created my blog about 2 years ago on blogspot. I’d been contemplating about making a blog for a while, to be able to share my love for books, tv shows, movies etc with others and also to find some likeminded people like me. I didn’t want to be like those people who start a blog and then just suddenly disappear after a few posts so I decided to write a couple of posts in advance for when I wouldn’t have the time to write a new one. However I never actually got down to posting anything for the fear of running out of content or just generally not having the time to write. After creating their own blogs on WordPress, my friends encouraged me to make one here too. So I deleted my blogspot blog and here we are…….
Advice for new bloggers-
I too am a relatively new blogger and only started my blog two months ago but an advice I would give is to make sure that you always keep posting content. It doesn’t even have to be anything long or comprehensively written. Something is better than nothing.
The Creative Blogger Award
I would like to thank gallifreyanramblings for the nomination.
Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
Share 5 facts about yourself.
Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
Some more facts about me-
1. I’m an introvert which some people to seem to mistake as me being antisocial. Here is a great Buzzfeed article on the various questions I’m asked being an introvert.
2. I’ve never gotten stitches or a fracture. (I hope I don’t jinx this)
3. I have an obsession with Pan Di Stelle La Merenda mini cakes (I think?). I had them for the first time at a B&B in Italy and have been obsessed ever since. Every time anyone I know travels to Italy, they HAVE to get them for me.
4. I’ve never ever seen snow in real.
5. And if you haven’t guessed till now, I’m bilingual. Other than English of course I can speak Hindi fluently.
You can choose whichever tag you want to do. I nominate you for all.